RESERVATION & SEATING POLICY
EL PATIO INTERNATIONAL’S RESERVATION AND SEATING POLICY
(LAST UPDATED JANUARY 21, 2022)
• At this time, we are only accepting limited online reservations through our website and reservations over the phone.
• Bookings are not confirmed until you receive a confirmation email/SMS from us if you make a reservation through our website.
• We gladly accept walk-ins every day and do our best to accommodate anyone that comes to our restaurant.
• A name*, phone number* and email address* are required to make a reservation through our website.
• We can accommodate parties of up to 10 people. For parties bigger than 10 people please call the restaurant for more details and availability.
• We do not utilize a “seat yourself” policy for any walk-ins and/or reservations. Please see a host/hostess or a member of our staff upon arrival to be seated.
•We respectfully ask that you are ready to be seated at the time of your reservation to ensure the best possible level of service to all our guests. If you are running late, we kindly ask that you notify us by phone at your earliest convenience. Your table will be held for 15 minutes past the reservation time. After that time your reservation may be cancelled, and your table may be allocated to another customer.
• If your party has not arrived or called via phone within 15 minutes after your reservation time, we reserve the right to mark your reservation as a no-show or cancellation.
• Guests, with or without reservations, will be seated once all members of its party are in the restaurant’s hostess area. If your party has a reservation and not all guests are present within 15 minutes of the reserved time, your party will be put on the waitlist and will be seated at the next available table that can accommodate your party size.
• Other Guests may not be able to join your table once your party has been seated.
• We are only able to split any bill into three separate checks regardless of party size.
• Guests that wish to bring their own desserts/cakes to the restaurant will be charged a $1 fee per person.
• Once the restaurant is on a wait list, all seating is “first available”, meaning your party will be seated where space is available. We do not
offer preferred seating area.
• In order to keep our wait time manageable for other guests, we respectfully request that your party does not linger at the table after payment is accepted.
• El Patio reserves the right to cancel any reservation if an issue, beyond our control, suddenly affects our ability to serve you. In extremely and rare circumstances, such as closures due to sudden extreme weather, we may not be able to contact you about your reservation cancelation.
• Unfortunately, we do not allow any pets in our dinning and patio area. Trained Service Animals are always welcome in our establishment.
By submitting a reservation through our website, you agree to EL Patio International’s Reservation and Seating Policy.