RESERVATION & SEATING POLICY
EL PATIO INTERNATIONAL’S RESERVATION AND SEATING POLICY
(LAST UPDATED AUGUST 25, 2023)
• At this time, we are only accepting limited online reservations through our website and reservations over the phone.
• Bookings are not confirmed until you receive a confirmation email/SMS from us if you make a reservation through our website.
• We gladly accept walk-ins every day and do our best to accommodate anyone that comes to our restaurant.
• A name*, phone number* and email address* are required to make a reservation through our website.
• We can accommodate parties of up to 9 people. For parties bigger than 9 people please call the restaurant for more details and availability.
• For reservation of 10 people or more a renfundable reservation fee of $100.00 is required. We will charge the Reservation Fee to a credit card at the time of making your reservation. Reservation fee will be credited back to your bill. It will appear as "Reservation Fee Credit" on your final bill. We require a 24 hours advance cancelletion notice to receive a full refund of your Reservation Fee. If you do not show up to your reservation at the reserved time and date, and/or fail to notify us within the time frame stated above, we reserve the right to keep in full the reservation fee and no refund will be made to your credit card. You can cancel your reservation by calling us at 301-231-9225 or 301-231-9226.
• If your party has not arrived or called via phone within 15 minutes after your reservation time, we reserve the right to mark your reservation as a no-show or cancellation.
• Guests, with or without reservations, will be seated once all members of its party are in the restaurant’s hostess area. If your party has a reservation and not all guests are present within 15 minutes of the reserved time, your party will be put on the waitlist and will be seated at the next available table that can accommodate your party size.
• We do not utilize a “seat yourself” policy for any walk-ins and/or reservations. Please see a host/hostess or a member of our staff upon arrival to be seated.
•We respectfully ask that you are ready to be seated at the time of your reservation to ensure the best possible level of service to all our guests. If you are running late, we kindly ask that you notify us by phone at your earliest convenience. Your table will be held for 15 minutes past the reservation time. After that time your reservation may be cancelled, and your table may be allocated to another customer.
• Other Guests may not be able to join your table once your party has been seated.
• We are only able to split any bill into three separate checks regardless of party size. For parties of 4 or more a service fee of 20% will be added.
• Guests that wish to bring their own desserts/cakes to the restaurant will be charged a $1 fee per person.
• Once the restaurant is on a wait list, all seating is “first available”, meaning your party will be seated where space is available. We do not
offer preferred seating area.
• In order to keep our wait time manageable for other guests, we respectfully request that your party does not linger at the table after payment is accepted.
• El Patio reserves the right to cancel any reservation if an issue, beyond our control, suddenly affects our ability to serve you. In extremely and rare circumstances, such as closures due to sudden extreme weather, we may not be able to contact you about your reservation cancelation.
• Unfortunately, we do not allow any pets in our dinning and patio area. Trained Service Animals are always welcome in our establishment.
By submitting a reservation through our website, you agree to EL Patio International’s Reservation and Seating Policy.